Recent Posts

Experiment Update

I don't know if it's because of our little experiment, or a New Year, or maybe it came from absolutely nowhere and there's no cosmic reason for it whatsoever - but I've just been offered a new job.


Out of nowhere this opportunity landed in my lap. I had the chance to interview for this position in November, but because of my committment to my current job, I turned it down. Luckily for me, they hadn't been able to fill the position - and in a matter of three hours I had interviewed, been offered, and accepted a new job!

Here's to new beginnings and senseless droppings of happiness from the Universe!

7 comments:

Eeeno's World said...

Awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations! This is encouraging :-)

rayslucky13 said...

Congrats Jen!

Meredith said...

Yay!!! Congratulations and you deserve it!

Kristin Quinn said...

Congratulations!! And I'm glad I've found your blog. (Thanks to Ashley) And I love the experiment. I think its working for you :)

Lira Kellerman said...

Here's to new beginnings! It's going to be a very satisfying year for you. I feel it.

ontheroad said...

Hooray!! I'm so happy for you.

Phoenix said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you! Regardless of what happens, I believe that this year is gonna be HUGE for you! Get down with yourself and your positive energy!!

Post a Comment