Recent Posts

12/1/09: Tuesday Morning

Welcome to the experiment! If you're wondering what I'm talking about, check this out. Otherwise, here's a list of 10 things I'm especially grateful for this morning:
1. Watching the sun rise behind the Capitol building
2. Catching the top half of a great big yellow moon as it sets
3. Listening to "The National" while the city wakes up
4. My guitar
5. This glass of water
6. My family
7. This healthy body
8. The cup of coffee I will drink at work
9. This laptop
10. Garrison Keillor's Good Poems
I wish: to know what I want.
As a sign that I've been heard and that this works, please show me: a cupcake.

Alright kids, I'm off to blowdry this wet hair and generally get on with my day. I'll check in tonight with what my delight was, what my 17 seconds were on, and whether or not my sign showed up today!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

snaps. love it.

Phoenix said...

Oooh, I love Garrison Keillor's "Good Poems." Damn, now I'm craving poetry and hot chocolate.

And a nap, but that doesn't have anything to do with your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Look at you and your inspirational self!! This is such an amazingly good idea!! I want to copy you but fear I won't follow through!! I love this.... it WILL work!!

Post a Comment