Recent Posts

Friday Morning

So I was chatting with the Universe last night about our little experiment. And I was asking for a specific quality of response to this question we're asking; namely, that I could be hit over the head with it, as my biggest fear is missing it! I hadn't thought about how I want to be told what I want - do you think it's important?

Either way, last night I had a dream. In the dream, I was driving around the country, everything I needed in my car. I was taking 6 months to see the US and write another novel.

Now, I'm not jumping to any conclusions - I'm just adding it to the pile.

I am grateful for:
1. Dreams
2. ...the Fleetwood Mac song "Dreams"!
3. Getting the F out of Stevensville today
4. Getting to see friends this weekend
5. Learning a new song for the band
6. Being warm and inside this winter
7. The rare periods of quiet in my head
8. The smell of hazelnut coffee
9. Wrapping this project up
10. Another change of year

I wish: to know what I want. (By the way, it occurred to me that I haven't shared with you the following: when I perform this step in the process, I imagine what it would feel like to know what I want. I hold that as long as I can. That feels really, really good.)

As a sign that I've been heard, and that this works, I ask the Universe to send me: a pig.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Marls, I can SO see you traveling around the US and writing another novel... I think you've got a gypsy soul :)

Post a Comment