Recent Posts

Thursday Night

I just got home from work.
In case there's not a time stamp on this thing, it's 1:22 a.m.
Today was a bad day.

Not only did I fail to notice if any of my signs showed up, I also failed to consciously engage in any delight...and I really could've used it today! Ah, screw it...I'm still awake (barely) and it's never too late for delight! Join me in enjoying this, right now:



Much better.

My 17 seconds (thankfully taken this morning before the day went to hell) was on collaboration (ironic) (I'll stop talking crap about my job in parentheses in just a minute) (I just really have a hard time understanding people who don't think things through or manage their time or take initiative or ownership and just expect someone else [me, in this scenario] to tie up all their loose ends or maybe they don't even expect that at all because that would require them to THINK for a second) - namely, that amazing electricity when you're sitting around a table with people building on each other's ideas and creating something better, together, than you could have ever created alone. I love that.

Ugh.

I failed today. Failed at keeping open, keeping firmly planted in what's real. I got sucked into frustration and anger and fear.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Failure is just another jumping off point, my love. There is no real failure, even if right now (or four days ago, when you posted this, sorry about the belated comment) you feel that way.

It's all part of the journey. Think of it as a hike, you go down into some valleys and other times you get to peak and see the view.

Doesn't mean you're not on the right path. Life has its ups and downs, but the universe (and the rest of us) still love you.

Post a Comment