Recent Posts

Wednesday Morning

I follow Abraham-Hicks on Twitter, and here's what they posted this morning:
Once you've decided that you want something, the opposite of it is going to be very much a part of your awareness too.
Ummm, wow. I can't think of much that I want less than what I'm experiencing at work right now, so that rings true.

I am grateful for:
1. Waking up to sunshine
2. Port Angeles
3. Hiking in the woods
4. The way pine needles feel underfoot
5. Realizing it was just a bad dream
6. Warm feet
7. Late night white wine
8. My health
9. Escapism
10. Being flirted with

I wish: to know what I want.
As a sign that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: candy corn.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

I agree, and I'm telling you: When you start to push, you feel the resistance. This is why most people settle into complacency.

The resistance is what makes it all worthwhile, though. Keep on pushing, girl.

Post a Comment