Recent Posts

Saturday Morning

Waking up to snow and rain today. Think I'll stay in bed with this coffee a little bit longer.
I am grateful for:
1. Plates full of sushi
2. Bottles full of sake
3. Laughing with the crowd at last night's showing of "Labyrinth"
4. The way DC looks at night
5. This healthy body
6. Laughing with coworkers
7. Getting a phone call from my brother
8. Looking forward to going home for the holidays
9. This process
10. The pleasure of a good book
I ask: to know what I want.
As a sign that this process works, and that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: a lightning bolt

This was in my inbox this morning. This is from the Abraham-Hicks website, and is a video of Esther Hicks channeling Abraham at a conference and talking about abundance. There is some terminology I'm not familiar with, but what she's talking about in regards to focusing on the good that is present as a means of attrracting what you want is particularly appropriate for our experiment.

I'm going to refill my coffee cup and listen to winter now. See you tonight.

1 comments:

Cartouche Creations said...

How are you Jmarls80? Perhaps you would like to come to my law of attraction seminar. I hope you will.
Here's the link:
http://edufire.com/classes/11999-how-to-get-in-the-vortex-of-your-fortune-part-2

Have a great now.

Post a Comment