Recent Posts

Monday Morning

Welcome to Day 14 of the Experiment! Almost half-way through.

I am grateful for:

1. Clean sheets
2. The word 'fresh'
3. Giraffes' purple tongues (did you know they are purple so they won't get sunburnt?)
4. Random facts
5. My hands
6. This Morning Mix playlist from Burly that I've been listening to for years
7. My amazing friends
8. My spinal cord
9. Being 9 days away from going home for the holidays
10. Money in the bank


I wish: to know what I want.

As a sign that I've been heard, and that this is working, I ask the Universe to send me: a hippopotamus.


Wish me luck, friends; I'm headed back across the Bay Bridge for another week on the Eastern Shore. If this week goes anything like last week, I vow to:


  • Get up from my desk and walk around

  • Practice delight

  • Use substitution (Harry works really well to instantly change my mood)

Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Yay! A Harry picture!!

Post a Comment