Recent Posts

Sunday Morning

Last night I dreamt that a huge man, a sort of benevolent giant, carried me home. I curled against his chest and my arms fell loose and rocked with the movement of his steps. I felt loved and taken care of and I fell asleep in his arms.

I am grateful for:
1. Waking up to clear skies and snowy grounds
2. Solar power
3. The freedom to stay in bed as long as I want
4. The health and safety of my friends and family
5. Free 2-day shipping!
6. Grinding coffee beans
7. My snow clothes drip-drying in my shower
8. Hulk Hands!
9. She & Him
10. My noisy radiator pumping out heat

I wish: to know what I want.

As a sign that this is working, and that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: a bobcat.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

What a beautiful dream...

Post a Comment