Recent Posts

Wednesday Morning

I didn't blog last night. On purpose.
I'm throwing a bit of a tantrum.

I was catching up with a friend yesterday, and I realized that I'm really mad at this. I feel so lost in my life - lost enough to embark on some weirdo esoteric experiment where I ask the Universe for advice. Wha-wha??

What if this doesn't work? What am I doing??

I am pissed about:
1. Not knowing what I'm doing
2. Not knowing what I want
3. My general lack of patience
4. The Universe not serving up what I want on demand
5. My butt getting bigger
6. My friends getting married off and having babies
7. Being an adult child
8. Not even knowing what I care about
9. Not doing anything I care about
10. This whole experiment.

T A N T R U M

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Honey pie! Ask the universe for a Giraffe. In two hours, one will show up on your doorstep!

Jenny said...

Loverface-

The Universe is not ignoring you. The Universe just wants to remind you and let you know that "The Journey in life IS the Destination". It's not about knowing what you want right now, 10 minutes from now or even 10 years from now.

Since I am a quote QUEEN... take this quote and take what you will of it. I have it in a frame next to my bed when I feel how you feel.

“Have patience with everything that remains unsolved in your heart. Try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books written in a foreign language. Do not now look for the answers. They cannot now be given to you because you could not live them. It is a question of experiencing everything. At present you need to live the question. Perhaps you will gradually, without even noticing it, find yourself experiencing the answer, some distant day.”
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Enjoy the question itself :)

<3,
JBan

Lira Kellerman said...

Well, let's quickly take stock of what you're good at and what you like to do:

Be a good friend.
Help those in need.
Listen.
Write.
Experience.
Create.
Analyze.
Hope.
Dream.
Appreciate.
Organize.

Look at all your amazing qualities and see what type of careers require those. You're an amazing actor because you are an amazing empathizer who can process and grow. You're also wonderfully stubborn who hates being told what to do. So, you need your own business....or practice....

Post a Comment