Recent Posts

Saturday Morning

It looks like a white Christmas here in DC this morning. My friend and I walked home from dinner late last night in the snow singing carols. I'm finding gratitude really easy this morning.

I am grateful for:

1. Waking up to this:

2. Mr. Coffee

3. Watching that big black dog play with his owner in that snowy alley

4. Rufus Wainwright

5. Waking up in my own bed

6. Ridiculously impractical food like foie gras and pate

7. REM and the memories their music brings up

8. My umade bed

9. The urge to dance

10. Watching falling snow.


I wish: to know what I want.

As a sign that this works, and that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: a sun tan.

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Getting a sun tan in December in D.C? Girl, you are just poking the universe big time, aren't ya? :)

Post a Comment