Recent Posts

Saturday Morning

Another morning of fog and coffee. We're headed to Seattle today as a family for a new holiday traditional overnighter, so I don't know if I'll be able to blog tonight. Don't fret! You can read all about the experiment from beginning to end and it'll be just like you, me and the Universe (capital U!) are hanging out.

I am grateful for:
1. Watching my mom do the crossword puzzle with a candycane pen
2. Getting better at something
3. My dad all dapper in his new Christmas shirt
4. The ticking clock I've been listening to all my life
5. Getting to see old friends
6. The fog horn from the Port
7. A family addiction to caffeine that means there's always coffee
8. Stretching after a good walk
9. My new boots
10. Ashley coming to town in a few days!

I wish: to know what I want.

As a sign that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: a canary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment