Recent Posts

Wednesday Morning

Welcome to Day Nine!
I just looked outside, and everything is blue! Sky, concrete, light...A huge storm blew (blue?) through last night which means more on the Eastern Shore than in the city.
I am grateful for:
1. Coffee made on a timer
2. A (good) new bed
3. TJ
4. Waking up to text messages
5. This healthy body
6. My family
7. My coworkers
8. The sound of geese honking
9. Listening to a one-sided phone conversation in a different language
10. Beer!
I wish: to know what I want.
As a sign that I've been heard, I ask the Universe to send me: a bowtie.

Woke up to this is my inbox from my meditation group leader:
Questions can assist us getting in touch with our deepest intentions:
During meditation or reflection, ask yourself one or more of these questions:
What do I really care about?
What is really important to me?
What is my heart's longing?
What most wakes up my heart?
At the end of life, What will really matter?
Then open to the wisdom in your body-mind-heart; not analyzing or thinking it through. But, just opening & listening. Listening without judgment, but with a tenderness and an honesty, because sometimes our motivation will involve fear, insecurity, or a wish for comfort.

Sounds like what we're doing here, doesn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment