Recent Posts

Friday Morning

Slept through my alarm again...that is an unprecedented two mornings in a row. Not sure what to make of that.
Welcome to the experiment!
I am grateful for:
1. Meditation group
2. The way my meditation leader speaks
3. The Universe working on my friends
4. Sleeping through my alarm two mornings in a row
5. Sleeping in a bed last night
6. Having food in my fridge
7. This healthy body
8. My big comfy corduroy chair
9. Listening to my upstairs neighbor "sing" his heart out last night
10. T G I F
I wish: to know what I want.
As a sign that this works, and that the Universe has heard me, I ask for: a muffin.

Joyfully releasing this and off to my day.......

1 comments:

Phoenix said...

Maybe your body is trying to tell you something if you keep sleeping through your alarm. ;)

Post a Comment